Inland Empire Chapter Request for Nominations
On behalf of the Inland Empire Chapter of the American Society for Public Administration, we are soliciting nominations for the position of “Board Member.” We respectfully ask all Inland Empire Chapter members in good standing to consider nominating themselves or others they may deem eligible and qualified for the position of "Board Member.” The Board Member typically serve a two-year term. If a nominee is not already a Chapter member, s/he must become a Chapter member within 30 days of assuming office. A nominee must also be a member of ASPA.
Inland Empire Chapter Board Member 
Time commitments and other expectations include:
- Attending all monthly ASPA IE Board meetings usually held during lunch
- $250 fundraising commitment through opportunity drawing ticket sales
- Board Members are expected to attend most ASPA IE events which typically occur during lunch hours,
but may be held in the evenings during the work week.
- Nomination period: Thursday, February 16, 2017 - Thursday, April 13, 2017
- The nominations form asks for contact information, resume and one professional reference
- Click here to download the nominations form and send to email@example.com