SNPPP Scholarship Opportunity
The Section Nonprofit Policy, Practice and Partnerships will award 2 travel scholarships for expenses for the 2017 ASPA National Conference
in Atlanta, GA from March 17-21, 2017. Scholarship recipients will be awarded $500.00 to be used for travel, hotel and food during the conference.
- Junior Scholars and Students presenting nonprofit research.
- You must have a paper or poster approved for presentation at the conference to be considered for an award.
- Applications are due by Monday, February 20, 2017.
- Email your resume, title of accepted poster or presentation, ASPA acceptance information and a brief statement of interest or expect impact of your nonprofit research (300-400 words) to nppp3ASPA@gmail.com.
- Award selection will be made based upon a committee review of the timeliness and impact of the proposed nonprofit research.