SPPM Call for Volunteers
The Section for Public Performance and Management (SPPM) seeks 2-3 volunteers to help develop and implement the Section's Workplan for 2018-19. More information is below.
Year 1 (2017-18)
Year 2 (2018-19)
- Establish website and update content
- 2018 ASPA conference panels (1-3 coordinated by section)
- Awards coordinated with panels
- Continued webinars - increase to 2/year (best practice, book talk)
- Evaluate possibility of symposium
- Open conversations with ABFM, EGPA (IIAS), SPMP, ICMA
- Establish PA Times article rotation
- 2019 ASPA Conference symposium, if desired
- Mid-year conference @ UCF in coordination with PPMRN
- Book, dissertation, and best practice award
- Open conversations with SICA, SSTG
If you are interested in volunteering in any of the above subcommittees, please email chair-elect David Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org
) by February 28, 2017.
Note volunteers must be current SPPM members. To join SPPM, contact email@example.com
for additional assistance.