ASPA Announces Call for Nominations
Terms begin March 2018
ASPA is pleased to announce we are now accepting nominations for consideration for ASPA's National Council. Elections will take place this November; in advance of that, ASPA members have the opportunity to nominate themselves or a colleague for national office.
Leadership positions open this fall will include:
- Vice President (succeeds to president in three years)
- District Representative (represents one of ASPA’s five districts)
- Student Representative (represents the leaders of the future)
National Council member responsibilities include:
- Working with ASPA staff to grow Chapters and Sections
- Assisting staff efforts to increase membership retention
- Working with fellow Council members to connect field leadership with ASPA leadership across all ASPA districts
- Providing insights and ideas to help ASPA staff plan programs throughout the year
- Supporting ASPA's future through contributing to the Endowment
ASPA will host a webinar about running for office on July 17; look for more information shortly.
Thank you for those of you take part in ASPA’s democratic process. Contact ASPA chief of program operations Lisa Sidletsky