Greater Kansas City Chapter Award Nominations
The 2017 Greater Kansas City Chapter of the American Society for Public Administration (GKC ASPA) Awards Breakfast is coming up! This annual event is a chance for those in the Greater Kansas City area to recognize outstanding achievements in the field of public administration. Awards in the past have gone to people working both as leaders of organizations or on the front lines in health care administration, non-profit management and all levels of government.
If you know an outstanding public administrator or team, please consider nominating them for one of the awards listed below.
Award Categories Include
- L.P. Cookingham Award recognizes outstanding contributions to public administration over an extended period of time.
- Dr. Jerzy Hauptmann Academic Leadership Award recognizes outstanding performance in the teaching of public administration in the Greater Kansas City area.
- Public Administrator of the Year Awardre cognizes outstanding performance in the practice of public administration in the Greater Kansas City area. An award may be presented in each of four categories: federal, state, local and non-for-profit.
- Crisis Management Award recognizes those whose management of and response to a crisis situation demonstrates their outstanding commitment to public service.
- Completed nomination forms are due by March 17, 2017.
- Click here to download the application
- Event Details: The awards breakfast will be held May 10, 2017 at 7:30 a.m. at Grand Street Cafe 4740 Grand Ave, Kansas City, MO 64112. Register online.