Use of ASPA Logo
Chapters and Sections are encouraged to include the ASPA logo for related activities and events. Below are guidelines on usage of the ASPA logo. To the right is the official ASPA branding guide; please download it and save it so you can be sure you're using ASPA's branding devices properly.
Please note that any use of the ASPA Logo is subject to the following terms:
1. The Logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-ASPA materials. You must display your own logo, business name, product name or other branding in the primary and more prominent position.
2. The Logo may not be used in any manner that might imply that any non-ASPA materials, including but not limited to goods, services, websites or publications, are sponsored, endorsed, licensed by or affiliated with ASPA.
3. The ASPA Logo cannot appear with the Logo of private companies. The Logo of educational organizations and institutions and nonprofit government entities can appear together with the ASPA Logo. ASPA does not permit the use of the Logo on souvenir items.
4. The Logo must be used as provided by ASPA with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion or design, or removal of any words, artwork or trademark symbols. The Logo may not be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance. The Logo should not be scanned from printed sources. Please download it using the below resources.
5. You must maintain visible "white space" around the Logo and not combine it with any words, icons, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers or other design elements.
6. You may not take any action that would interfere with or diminish ASPA's rights in the ASPA marks or the Logo.
7. "ASPA" and/or the Logo may not be included in any non-ASPA trade name, business name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan or other trademark.
8. The Logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature.
9. You must attribute trademark ownership to ASPA in any materials where a Logo appears (except for signage and banners), with the following footnote: "ASPA and the ASPA Logo are servicemarks of the American Society for Public Administration in the United States and/or other countries."
10. The ASPA logo must be reproduced as a solid color and may be either black or official ASPA colors (see below). If the logo is reproduced on a dark background, the logo may be reproduced in white.
ASPA's official colors are PMS 7730 (green) and PMS 641 (blue). The color values are as follows:
Blue: C=92, M=57, Y=14, K=1
Green: C=62, M=23, Y=71, K=4
Download the Logo
There are four versions of the ASPA logo below that you can use for a variety of needs: the full logo in color or black/white and the simpler version in color or black/white. All of these logos are at full scale; you can resize them to smaller versions for your web needs. To download any of the below, simple right-click on them and save the file.
If you would like ASPA's help because you are unable to access the below files or you need us to provide you with smaller versions, please contact us
and we will be happy to assist. Please contact us
if you need a vector format file.