The ASPA Endowment is ASPA's charitable foundation. It supports innovative projects and scholarships that enhance and promote public administration.
The Endowment's goals are:
- To promote scholarly inquiry and discussion concerning public administration.
- To sponsor and stimulate research and publication on matters relating to public administration.
- To sponsor other activities designed to improve the art and science of public administration
Support Our Rising Stars
Part of the Endowment's mission is to support our next generation of public servants through a variety of ASPA programs and services. Click on the links below to read more about just a few of our rising stars and then follow the link at the end of each story to provide your personal financial support for ASPA's efforts.
These funds support the development of future leaders and public administrators by offering scholarship and financial support to promising students and new professionals. Funds include:
Students and new professionals, visit our Students pages
for more information about the ways in which ASPA supports its student and new professional members.
Diversity and Equality in Public Administration:
These funds promote gender equality, diversity and ethics in public administration through special projects, scholarships and programs. Funds include:
- Tyrone Baines/Conference on Minority Public Administrators Fund
- Phil Rutledge Fund
- Women in Public Administration Fund
- Nesta Gallas Fund
- Gloria Hobson Nordin Award Fund
- Section for Women in Public Administration Fund
Past Presidents Fund:
This is a special account fostered by those who have served as president of ASPA
. These individuals hold a special place in the Society's history.
Individuals and organizations can donate to the ASPA endowment. Donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Contact ASPA Executive Director Bill Shields
for more information.
In addition to the above funds, there are a number of other funds you can support:
- Campaign for '76
- Donald Stone Fund
- Luther Gulick Fund
- Richard Vaden Fund
- Deil Wright Fund
- Howard, Mulrooney and Levine Honor Fund
- Elmer Staats Fund
You may also donate to the General ASPA Endowment Fund without specifying a purpose and your donation will be put to good use!
For those who wish to send a check, please use the following:
ASPA - Endowment
1730 Rhode Island Ave., NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036