National Civic League’s 2019 All-America City Awards
Creating Healthy Communities through Inclusive Civic Engagement
The National Civic League is looking for communities that demonstrate inclusive decisionmaking processes to create better health for all, and particularly for populations currently experiencing poorer health outcomes.
DETAILS AND DATES
Applications on behalf of cities, counties, towns, or tribes are due March 5, 2019
Leaders from local government, schools, nonprofits, community foundations, libraries, chambers of commerce and youth have all led their communities to win the All-America City Award.
- Civic Engagement
- Inclusiveness and Equity
- Impact and Future Planning
Click here for more information and to apply!
- July 2018 – June 2019: All-America City Promising Practices Webinar Series
- Nov. 14, 2018: Letter of Intent due (not required to apply)
- March 5, 2019: Application Due
- April 2019: Finalists Announced
- June 21 – 23, 2019: Awards Competition and Conference