We are pleased to invite you to submit paper and panel proposals for the 2017 NISPAcee annual conference:
The 25th NISPAcee Annual Conference
Main Conference Theme:
Innovation Governance in the Public Sector
: May 18 - May 20, 2017
: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation
: Kazan Federal University
The Calls for Papers and the Online application with a paper proposal link are available on the conference pages:
Application with Paper Proposal
Paper proposals are invited on the main theme, for the general session, selected panels, Ph.D. pre-conference seminar or on the themes of the various working groups, which are as follows:
- Working Group on Local Government
- Working Group on e-Government
- Working Group on Public Administration Reform
- Working Group on Regional Development and Inter-regional Cooperation
- Working Group on Public Finance and Public Finance Management
- Working Group on Public Policy Analysis Development Issues
- Working Group on Public Administration Education
- Working Group on Local Services and Infrastructure
- Working Group on Transition, Change and Uncertainty
- Working Group on Non-Governmental Organisations in Central and Eastern Europe
New panel proposals are also invited. Click here to add a panel proposal.
Application with a Paper Proposal: November 10, 2016
Applicants should complete an online application form (in English) and input an abstract of a paper (maximum two pages - 3600 characters), update the personal data and attach the actual CV file (maximum 2 MB). The selection results will be available by the end of November, 2016.
Registration for the Conference
: March 31, 2017
(to be opened in December 2016)
Final Version of Completed Papers: April 10, 2017
Papers are to be prepared according to the NISPAcee Manuscript Guidelines - please see details on the conference web-site
. Papers in e-version will be accessible for all conference participants prior to the event at the conference website.
Please click here to download the Conference leaflet.