For Immediate Release
December 8, 2017
Chief of Communications & Marketing
ASPA Announces Election Results
- ASPA is pleased to announce the following individuals have been elected to ASPA's leadership positions:
- Vice President: Kendra Stewart
- District I Representative: Maria D’Agostino
- District II Representative: Diane Disney
- District III Representative: Thomas Barth
- District IV Representative: Stephen Kleinschmit
- District V Representative: Aziza Zemrani
- Student Representative: Christopher Pierce
The Vice President will serve for the next four years on the National Council—as Vice President, President-Elect, President and Immediate Past President sequentially. Each District Representative will serve a three-year term; the Student Representative will serve a one-year term.
We look forward to working with these leaders in the coming year.
ASPA is the leading interdisciplinary public service organization that advances the art, science, teaching and practice of public and nonprofit administration. Learn more at www.aspanet.org