International Public Administration Award
This award is open to both individuals and organizations that contribute to the field of public administration. To be eligible to be nominated for the award, the individual must meet the following criteria:
- Holds citizenship in a country other than the United States
- Lives and works (primarily) in a country other than the United States
- Contributes significantly to the field of public administration as a scholar, practitioner or both, as demonstrated by publications, other awards and honors and the testimony of the nominee's colleagues and beneficiaries of the nominee's work
- Recommended or sponsored by an individual or institution that is in some demonstrable way affiliated with ASPA
For an organization to be eligible for nomination, it must:
Apply or nominate someone here.
- Be headquartered in a country other than the United States.
- Develop and deliver its primary program(s) in a country other than the United States.
- Contribute significantly to the field of public administration by providing an environment that nurtures and advances the practice and/or teaching of public administration.
- Be recommended or sponsored by an individual or other institution that in some demonstrable way is affiliated with ASPA.
Edgar Ramirez de la Cruz
Seῆor Ignacio Pichardo Pagaza
Pan Suk Kim
Turkia Ould Daddah