ASPA's Call for Nominations for its 2020 Annual Awards Program is officially open!
- Do you know a current or former city official who has dedicated themselves to the public good?
- Do you know an unsung scholar who produces excellent research?
- Do you know a public official who has stood up for equity and integrity in government?
- Do you know someone who has bridged the academic/practitioner divide and encouraged best practices because of it?
- Do you know someone who is all-around excellent?
Sure you do!
Review our awards categories
and nominate them to be recognized for their efforts this April! More than 20 awards honor a variety of practitioners and scholars who advance excellence in public service at all levels. Your name, or someone you know, could be on the list!
Awards categories include:
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Exemplary Practice Award
Nesta M. Gallas Award for Exemplary Professional Service in Public Service
John W. Gaston, Jr. Award for Excellence in Public Service Management
International Public Administration Award
Gloria Hobson Nordin Social Equity Award
Public Integrity Award
Elmer B. Staats Lifetime Achievement Award for Distinguished Public Service
Donald C. Stone Service to ASPA Award
Paul Van Riper Award for Excellence and Service
Dwight Waldo Award
The National Public Service Awards
Charles H. Levine Memorial Award for Excellence in Public Administration
ASPA Student Awards or Scholarships
Walter W. Mode Scholarship
Wallace O. Keene ASPA Conference Scholarships
Emerging Leaders Award of Excellence
The Harry Hatry Distinguished Performance Management and Practice Award
Organizational Leadership Awards
The Joseph Wholey Distinguished Scholarship Award