As an organization dedicated to promoting integrity and good governance, ASPA—in collaboration with several universities and its members—produces a multitude of books and other publications on issues relevant to public service and administration.
Special Report Available!
Recently released is a report looking at federal credit programs, determining that borrower outcomes matter more than volume.
Authored by Thomas H. Stanton, Alan B. Rhinesmith and Michael E. Easterly, the report looks at how credit programs work and provides a variety of recommendations.
You can download the full report here
and view the press release here
Questions? Contact ASPA staff
or Thomas Stanton
- Public Administration Review (PAR): ASPA's premier journal for those working, studying or teaching public management
- PA TIMES Magazine and Online: ASPA's quarterly magazine and twice-weekly article distribution portal, out to the ASPA community and especially members.
- Public Integrity : ASPA's ethics journal addressing ethical issues of importance to the public, particularly those that introduce new discourse to the field.
- ASPA Book Series: These books discuss various issues in public management and administration. Published by Routledge, you may purchase any of this series from the ASPA bookstore. Click here to view the list of books in the series.
- Leadership Insights : These members-only ASPA e-publications offer unique perspectives on timely public administration topics.
- Section Journals: These specific issue-oriented journals are produced by ASPA Sections. Each is specifically managed by its Section, so please contact the Section in question for any information not already on our site.
- GovManagement Daily: A members-only resource, GovManagement Daily is a daily digest of government news, summarizing and highlighting major stories and trends in the public field. Contact us for more information.